These are a few simple rules daddy has set for me. If I break them there will be consequences. I must always live by daddy’s rules. He can add more if he chooses to later, ❤
1. I belong to my daddy he is my master and my owner I shall always obey.
2. Daddy’s word is final. Because daddy knows best
3. I must always look cute and act adorable
4. I can’t touch my self unless my daddy says I’m allowed to or I send daddy pictures and videos of papi and patches teaching me ❤
5. I can’t be mean to daddy
6. I can’t call daddy horrible names
7. If I behave I’m allowed to ask daddy for a new stuffy but I must prove I deserve it
8. I must always be honest with daddy and tell him when something is bothering me
9. I can’t say bad words. Those are only for big people
10. No talking back to daddy
11. No watching scary movies
12. No drinking or going out to parties
13. Always do your chores
14. Always come to daddy with any problems
15. Always remember my manners because princesses always must be kind
16. Never wear panties with a dress
17. Don’t talk to daddy about money
18. Bed time is 11:00pm No exceptions
19. Needs to be in bed by 10:00pm no exceptions
20. Curfew 8:00pm No exceptions
21. Must always wear my collar, especially when leaving the house
22. Tell daddy I love him 100 times a day
23. Always check in with daddy every hour
24. Always ask daddy for permission with everything I wish too
25. Always let daddy know where I’m going and with whom but always ask for permission first
Being in a relationship with a man who is deployed overseas is one of the hardest thing anyone can do. Especially when you’re so very little.
The thing is… I have the type of relationship where I am little, and he is big. And I am needy and small and scared, and he is big and brave and dominant. Extremely dominant. I’m very submissive and obedient and tend to be shy at times. I follow what rules we have in this relationship. He doesn’t ask for a lot. Truth is I honestly don’t think for myself. I allow him to do all the thinking for me. I check in at least once and hour, so he knows I’m safe. I love it. I love how small and fragile I feel and how he allows me to continue to stay small and fragile. I never knew I was like that. I had no clue, and neither did he. He tends to be strict at times when he needs to be and some what stubborn. But because of my personality we collide to very well together.
How do you become a little? I have no idea. I guess It just naturally happens with the right person. Maybe it’s the personality? Who knows. But all I know is that it works out so very well. He buys me teddy’s that I love and adore with all my little heart. I hug them every single day and night. He appreciates the little things that I do for him. Especially when I color. I love coloring for my daddy. Because that’s just what he is. He’s my daddy, my papi my forever and always my true soulmate.
We weren’t always like that though. No way. Lol When we first started “talking” I was a brat. A huge brat. I tried to fight him and argue with him on certain things. We broke up a lot, but I was to determine to make him mine. I couldn’t lose him. Something inside me knew that I needed him I was lost and afraid without him. I was in a dark place. Crying all the time and shutting myself out from the world. What did he do to me? Why couldn’t I be okay? I have no idea. It was hard. Being away from him was hard. I felt sick all the time and depressed. I needed my daddy. Finally, I decided I will no longer fight him. I will listen to him and obey. I will wear my collar and that’s just exactly what I did and that’s when things started to change. For the better of course. He set certain rules aside and it wasn’t because he’s controlling it was more like to help protect our relationship. He is so very protective and I love it. I’m his little girl and he makes sure to let everyone know including me that I am his little girl. Checking in on time every hour for instance. That wasn’t hard to do. I loved it. I still love it. I do it because it makes him feel safe, secure knowing that his little girl is doing what she’s supposed to do and is safe. I love that he cares so very much about my safety. I have a curfew 11 o’clock in bed. No excuses. Reason for that is because its so very late and why would I need to be up past that time anyways? A lot of relationships fail because the woman or man is out past midnight hours doing what ever they please. Nope not me. I have way too much respect for him than to go do something so foolish. I worked way too hard to be where I am now. We both have. Whenever I wish to go do something I always ask him for permission first and let him know exactly where I am and when I got there for my safety. I’m honestly so very innocent and he loves it. He shows me things and teaches me so much. He’s changed my life. He spoils me. I couldn’t be happier. I don’t ask him for anything but at the same time I feel like I ask him for a lot. I ask him to always love me and to stay loyal and faithful to me. That’s just exactly what he does. I have a good man. A strong man. Even though he is so very far away from me and as much as it hurts me, I know he would never ever do anything to hurt me. It really was a battle. But certainly, one worth fighting for. ❤